Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Elevator
Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Elevator
Access all areas: Nothing off limits with Stiltz Wheelchair Elevators
The Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Lift is a smart, economical and sustainable home mobility solution which can fit a standard sized or manual wheelchair and is ideal for users with a walker or rollator. Our wheelchair elevator is an attractive alternative to a stair lift and allows you to live independently at home. The Stiltz range of wheelchair lifts offer a spacious and smooth travel experience and, most importantly, makes your home fully accessible – with no section of your home off limits.
At Stiltz, we have been designing and manufacturing home elevators for over a decade and this experience shines through in the engineering and craftsmanship of each new product. The Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Lift is a game changer in the industry, as it combines cutting-edge technology without compromising on style. No detail is overlooked and every wheelchair lift includes convenient hold-to-run controls, a full height light curtain with fitted half height door and the option of a thru-car design allowing entry and exit from both sides – avoiding awkward manoeuvres.
It takes a maximum of just two days for one of our Authorized Dealers to install your wheelchair elevator before you can start to enjoy a whole new freedom and independence. The elevator is also useful for carry heavy objects or awkward items and can also carry three standing people. Once fitted, the Stiltz Trio Home Elevator simply plugs straight into a domestic power socket and is fully operational with no supporting walls needed. Spacious enough for a standard sized wheelchair, yet surprisingly compact with a footprint covering less than 13.5 sqft, a Stiltz elevator preserves precious floorspace, while giving you access to all areas, at all times.
Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Elevator Range
Stiltz Trio Alta is a spacious and luxurious wheelchair-accessible home elevator designed to carry a full-sized wheelchair or three people. The combination of style and luxury has been perfectly balanced and the elevator has clear sides which enables it to blend seamlessly into the home and to make it even less intrusive the rails are cleverly and discreetly recessed behind the slightly wider entrance/exit.
Stiltz Trio Thru Car – allows users to enter and exit from both sides of the elevator. This is made possible by the unique Stiltz dual rail technology. There is no other wheelchair home elevator of this kind on the market that is capable of different entry and exit points on different floors. It offers all the same features as the Trio Alta.
Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Elevator Benefits
Quiet to use
Uses Standard Electrical Outlet
Plugs into a standard dedicated 220v power outlet – like any other household appliance
Unique Dual Rail System
Compact Drive System
Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Lift Specifications
- Standard Finishes The Trio Alta is finished in grey.
- Half Height Door The door is interlocked and is made to match the finish of the elevator.
- 2 x Remote Controls Call and send the elevator remotely and also use it to move heavy or awkward items between floors.
- Two Year Warranty All Stiltz Elevators carry a standard 24 months parts warranty.
- Internal LED Downlights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the elevator and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back Up System If there is a power cut while using the elevator, it can be driven to the lower level of the home and will then wait until the power comes back on to resume normal service.
- Half Height Light Curtain fitted as standard.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the elevator stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away with a phone fitted as standard in all Stiltz Home Elevators.
- In-Car Seat This is a popular option selected by customers, the Trio Alta has a stylish, moulded perch seat.
- Interior Grab Rail Offers increased security for the occupants of the elevator.
- Full Height Door An interlocked door that replaces the half-height door option.
- Half Height Light Curtain A full-height obstruction sensor is situated at the entrance of our elevators. If this barrier is crossed the elevator will immediately stop.
- Safety Lid Plug This crucial feature plugs the aperture in the floor when the elevator is in the downstairs position. It is strong enough to stand on and you can place your original flooring on top to blend in.
- Key Switch Operation This feature allows the owner to isolate the elevator if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on holiday or when the grandchildren are around.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans Using our obstruction sensing covers, a Stiltz Elevator can detect objects above or below the elevator, causing it to immediately stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls Operating a Stiltz Elevator requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the elevator and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors The Trio Alta home elevator is limited to 250kg | 39st | 500lbs while the rest of the Trio range are limited to 220kg | 35st | 485lbs. The elevator detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors Sensors will detect if the elevator is ever out of balance and prevent the unit from travelling.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism This patented system prevents the car from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack.
- Emergency Stop Button This button is front and centre for the user in the event of an emergency.
Stiltz lifts are inherently simple in design and concept but if you wish to dig a little deeper, you can view all of the information you need below:
|Drive||Roped drum, braked gear motor drive|
|Power Supply||230V AC | 5 amps – – will work off 110v with step-up transformer|
|Maximum Load||Trio Alta | 230kg | 39st | 500lbs
Trio Classic | 220kg | 35st | 485lbs
|Maximum Travel||177 – 3/16 inches|
|Entrance Security||Half height light curtain / obstruction sensor – optional full height door|
|Maximum Speed||5.9 inches / second|
|Warranty||2 year parts warranty|
|Rope Diameter||6mm Galvanized steel rope|
|Additional Sensors||Out-of-balance & overload detection and light curtain|
|Lighting Type||4 x 3w LED downlights|
|Landing Call Stations||2 Wireless remote controls|
|Installation||Typical installation takes two days|
|Configuration||Single entry or double entry / ThruCar|