Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Elevator
Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Elevator
Access all areas: Nothing off limits with Stiltz Wheelchair Elevators
The Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Lift is a smart, economical and sustainable home mobility solution which can fit a standard sized or manual wheelchair and is ideal for users with a walker or rollator. Our wheelchair elevator is an attractive alternative to a stair lift and allows you to live independently at home. The Stiltz range of wheelchair lifts offer a spacious and smooth travel experience and, most importantly, makes your home fully accessible – with no section of your home off limits.
At Stiltz, we have been designing and manufacturing home elevators for over a decade and this experience shines through in the engineering and craftsmanship of each new product. The Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Lift is a game changer in the industry, as it combines cutting-edge technology without compromising on style. No detail is overlooked and every wheelchair lift includes convenient hold-to-run controls, a full height light curtain with fitted half height door and the option of a thru-car design allowing entry and exit from both sides – avoiding awkward maneuvers.
It takes a maximum of just two days for one of our Authorized Dealers to install your wheelchair elevator before you can start to enjoy a whole new freedom and independence. The elevator is also useful for carry heavy objects or awkward items and can also carry three standing people. Once fitted, the Stiltz Trio Home Elevator simply plugs straight into a domestic power socket and is fully operational with no supporting walls needed. Spacious enough for a standard sized wheelchair, yet surprisingly compact with a footprint covering 15 sq ft, a Stiltz elevator preserves precious floorspace, while giving you access to all areas, at all times.
Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Elevator Range
Stiltz Trio Alta is a spacious and luxurious wheelchair-accessible home elevator designed to carry a full-sized wheelchair or three people. The combination of style and luxury has been perfectly balanced and the elevator has clear sides which enables it to blend seamlessly into the home and to make it even less intrusive the rails are cleverly and discreetly recessed behind the slightly wider entrance/exit.
Stiltz Trio Thru Car – allows users to enter and exit from both sides of the elevator. This is made possible by the unique Stiltz dual rail technology. There is no other wheelchair home elevator of this kind on the market that is capable of different entry and exit points on different floors. It offers all the same features as the Trio Alta.
Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Elevator Benefits
Smallest footprint of any wheelchair lift – covers less than 15 sq ft surface area
Quiet to use
Uses Standard Electrical Outlet
Plugs into a standard dedicated 220v power outlet – like any other household appliance
Unique Dual Rail System
Compact Drive System
Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Lift Specifications
- Finish: Light grey.
- Half-Height Door: The door is interlocked and matches the finish of the elevator.
- 2 x Remote Controls: Call and send the elevator remotely; also, use it to move heavy
or awkward items between floors.
- Two-Year Parts Warranty: All Stiltz Elevators carry a standard 24 months parts warranty.
- Internal LED Downlights: Programmed to turn when the user has called or entered the elevator; will remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back-Up System If there is a power cut while using the elevator, it can be driven to the lower level of the home and will then wait until the power comes back on to resume normal service.
- Half-Height Light Curtain: Projects the opening above the half-door from obstructions; the lift will not move until the obstruction has been removed and the light curtain is clear.
- Interior Telephone: Help is just a phone call away. Every lift comes standard with a landline phone; a cell phone is available as an option.
- Fold-Down Seat: A stylish molded plastic seat is an option; simply lift the seat out of the way when not in use.
- Interior Grab Rail: Offers increased security for the occupants of the elevator.
- Full-Height Door: An interlocked door that replaces the half-height door option.
- Half Height Light Curtain: An obstruction sensor is situated at the entrance of our elevators. If this barrier is crossed at any time, the elevator will immediately stop.
- Safety Lid Cover: This crucial feature covers the aperture in the floor when the elevator is in the downstairs position. It is strong enough to stand on, and you can place your original flooring on top to blend in.
- Key Switch Operation: This feature allows the owner to lock out the elevator if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on holiday or when the grandchildren are around.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans: Using our obstruction sensors, a Stiltz elevator can detect objects above or below the elevator, causing it to immediately stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls: Operating a Stiltz Elevator requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the elevator and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors: The Trio Alta home elevator is limited to 500lbs. The elevator detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors: Sensors will detect if the elevator is ever out of balance and prevent the unit from travelling.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism: This patented system prevents the car from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack.
- Emergency Stop Button: This button is front and center for the user in the event of an emergency.
Stiltz elevators are simple in design but are technically very advanced. Here’s a deeper dive into more technical information about our Trio Alta wheelchair homelift.
|Roped drum, braked gear motor drive
|Dedicated 220V AC line required, like most major appliances
|Max. 550 lbs* / 2-3 people or a full-sized wheelchair
|Up to three floors, with a maximum of 236″ of travel;
(230″ max recommended)
|Half height light curtain with obstruction sensor
|5.9 inches / second
|2 year parts warranty
|6mm galvanized steel rope
|Out of balance; overload; top / bottom obstruction
|4 x 3w LED downlights
|Landing Call Stations
|2 wireless remote controls
|Typical installation takes two days after home
modification is complete
|Single entry or double entry / Thru Car
*Local code requirements may limit this to 500 lbs (227kg)