Wheelchair Lifts from Stiltz Home Lifts
Access all areas: Nothing off limits with Stiltz Wheelchair Elevators
The Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Lift is a smart, economical and sustainable home mobility solution which can fit a standard sized or manual wheelchair and is ideal for users with a walker or rollator. Our wheelchair elevator is an attractive alternative to a stair lift and allows you to live independently at home. The Stiltz range of wheelchair lifts offer a spacious and smooth travel experience and, most importantly, makes your home fully accessible – with no section of your home off limits.
At Stiltz, we have been designing and manufacturing wheelchair elevators for over a decade and this experience shines through in the engineering and craftsmanship of each new product. The Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Lift is a game changer in the industry, as it combines cutting-edge technology without compromising on style. No detail is overlooked and every wheelchair lift includes convenient hold-to-run controls, a full height light curtain with fitted half height door and the option of a thru-car design allowing entry and exit from both sides – avoiding awkward manoeuvres.
It takes a maximum of just two days for one of our Authorized Dealers to install your wheelchair elevator before you can start to enjoy a whole new freedom and independence. The elevator is also useful for carry heavy objects or awkward items and can also carry three standing people. Once fitted, the Stiltz Trio Home Elevartor simply plugs straight into a domestic power socket and is fully operational with no supporting walls needed. Spacious enough for a standard sized wheelchair, yet surprisingly compact with a footprint covering less than 13.5 sqft, a Stiltz elevator preserves precious floorspace, while giving you access to all areas, at all times.
Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Lifts Range
Stiltz Trio Classic – the Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Lift is a larger and heavier weight load version of the Stiltz Duo Home Elevator. Although compact it is still big enough to accommodate a standard-sized wheelchair. It is also an ideal wheelchair elevator for anyone using a walker or rollator.
Stiltz Trio Vista – has solid side walls and is fitted with a clear back made from structural polycarbonate at the back to give it a contemporary look. The Stiltz Trio Vista Wheechair Lift allows natural light to flood in if the wheelchair lift is placed in front of or close to a window. It offers all the same features as the Classic.
Stiltz Trio Thru Car – allows users to enter and exit from both sides of the elevator. This is made possible by the unique Stiltz dual rail technology. There is no other wheelchair home elevator of this kind on the market that is capable of different entry and exit points on different floors. It offers all the same features as the Classic.
Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Lift Benefits
Smallest footprint of any wheelchair lift – covers less than 13.5sf surface area
Powered by a quiet electric self-contained motor – no noisy hydraulics or vacuum systems
Elevators are made up of modular sections – standard installs take as little as one day
Plugs into a regular 110v or 220v power outlet – like any other household appliance
Unique Guide System
Two parallel and vertical guides bear load of the lift – self-supporting structure
Self Contained Drive System
Housed at the top of the lift, out of sight
Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Lift Specifications
- Standard Finishes A neutral cream exterior and door with a beige interior lining color.
- Half Height Door The door is interlocked and is made to match the finish of the lift.
- 2 X Remote Controls Call and send the lift remotely and also use it to move heavy or awkward items between floors.
- Two Year Warranty All Stiltz home elevators carry a standard two-year parts warranty.
- Internal LED Downlights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the lift and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back Up System If there is a power outage while using the lift it will descend to the lower level of the home and wait until the power comes back on.
- Full Height Light Curtain Light Curtain when fitted with half height door.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the lift stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away.
- Fold Down Seat This is a popular option selected by customers for the short trip between floors.
- Interior Grab Rail Offers increased security for the occupants of the lift.
- Full Height Door An interlocked door that replaces the half-height door and light curtain – a no cost option.
- Full Height Light Curtain A full-height motion sensor is situated at the entrance of our elevators (unless a full height door is chosen). If this barrier is crossed the lift will immediately stop.
- Safety Lid Plug This crucial feature plugs the aperture in the floor when the elevator is in the downstairs position. It is strong enough to stand on and you can place your original flooring on top to blend in.
- Key Switch Operation This feature allows the owner to isolate the lift if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on vacation or when children are around.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans Using our obstruction sensing covers, a Stiltz Home Elevator can detect objects above or below the lift, causing it to immediately stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls Operating a Stiltz residential elevator requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the lift and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors Our Trio elevators are limited to 485lb (220kg). The lift detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors Sensors will detect if the lift is ever out of balance and prevent the unit from travelling.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism This patented system prevents the car from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack.
- Emergency Stop Button This button is front and center for the user in the event of an emergency.
- Over Speed Detection The elevator uses an optical sensor to detect the speed of travel. If this increases beyond a certain speed, the sensor will stop the lift from travelling in that direction.
|Drive||Roped drum, braked gear motor drive|
|Power Supply||220 – 240v AC / 5 Amps – will work off 110v with step-up transformer|
|Maximum Load||485lbs | 220kg|
|Maximum Travel||13’1″ / 4 metres|
|Entrance Security||Full height light curtain / motion sensor – optional full height door|
|Maximum Speed||6″ / 15cm per second|
|Warranty||2 year parts warranty|
|Rope Diameter||6mm galvanized steel rope|
|Additional Sensors||Out-of-balance & overload, overspeed detection and light curtain|
|Lighting Type||4 x 3w LED downlights|
|Landing Call Stations||2 Wireless remote control units – call / send facility (3 x standard AAA batteries in each|
|Installation||Typical installation takes one to two days|
|Configuration||Single entry or double entry / thru-car|
Request a Call Back