Stiltz Duo Elevator
More than just an elevator, the Stiltz Duo will enhance your life.
The Stiltz Duo Elevator is a unique and innovative home elevator that can be fitted almost anywhere in the home. The Duo is unlike any other conventional residential elevator available as it does not require hydraulics or need to be fixed to walls. Our home elevators are powered by an intelligent electric motor drive system that is very quiet and housed, out of sight, at the top of the lift.
The Stiltz Duo Elevator simply plugs straight into any regular 110v or 220v power socket like any other household appliance. Using Stiltz dual rail technology, the elevator is a self-supporting structure so no extra weight burden is put on the home. This means the lift can be installed in places where other residential elevators will not fit. The clever design also means that installation can be completed in a fraction of the time and at a much lower cost.
The Duo Elevator offers unrivalled flexibility in terms of placement in the home and is a safe, neat and discreet alternative to a stairlift. It can be installed in as little as one day with minimal building work and disruption. From hallway to landing or family room to bedroom, the lift requires a remarkably small space so the choice is yours.
The Duo Elevator Selection
Stiltz Duo Classic – this is the original Stiltz Home Elevator and can carry two people up to one floor in less than 30 seconds. The Duo Classic looks great and is a lift to feel good about. It includes many features as standard with additional options available.
Stiltz Duo Vista – is fitted with a clear body made from structural polycarbonate to give it a contemporary look. The Duo Vista can blend into a room’s décor and allow natural light to flood in if the residential elevator is placed in front of or close to a window. It offers all the same features as the Classic.
Stiltz Duo Thru Car – allows users to enter and exit from both sides of the lift. This is made possible by the Stiltz unique dual rail technology. There is no other elevator lift of this kind on the market that is capable of having a double entry or thru car configuration. It offers all the same features as the Classic.
The Duo Benefits
Unique Guide System
Self Contained Drive System
Duo Elevator Specifications
- Standard Finishes A neutral white exterior and door with a beige interior lining color.
- Half Height Door The door is interlocked and is made to match the finish of the lift.
- 2 X Remote Controls Call and send the lift remotely and also use it to move heavy or awkward items between floors.
- Two Year Warranty All Stiltz Home Elevators carry a standard two-year parts warranty.
- Internal LED Downlights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the lift and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back Up System If there is a power outage while using the lift it will descend to the lower level of the home and wait until the power comes back on.
- Full Height Light Curtain Light Curtain when fitted with half height door.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the lift stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away.
- Fold Down Seat This is a popular option selected by customers for the short trip between floors.
- Interior Grab Rail Offers increased security for the occupants of the lift.
- Full Height Door An interlocked door that replaces the half-height door and light curtain – a no cost option.
- Full Height Light Curtain A full-height motion sensor is situated at the entrance of our elevators (unless a full height door is chosen). If this barrier is crossed the lift will immediately stop.
- Safety Lid Plug This crucial feature plugs the aperture in the floor when the elevator is in the downstairs position. It is strong enough to stand on and you can place your original flooring on top to blend in.
- Key Switch Operation This feature allows the owner to isolate the lift if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on vacation or when children are around.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans Using our obstruction sensing covers, a Stiltz Home Elevator can detect objects above or below the lift, causing it to immediately stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls Operating a Stiltz residential elevator requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the lift and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors Our Duo elevators are limited to 375lbs (170kg). The lift detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors Sensors will detect if the lift is ever out of balance and prevent the unit from travelling.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism This patented system prevents the car from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack.
- Emergency Stop Button This button is front and center for the user in the event of an emergency.
- Over Speed Detection The elevator uses an optical sensor to detect the speed of travel. If this increases beyond a certain speed, the sensor will stop the lift from travelling in that direction.
|Drive||Roped drum, braked gear motor drive|
|Power Supply||220 – 240v AC / 5 Amps – will work off 110v with step-up transformer|
|Maximum Load||375lb / 170kg|
|Maximum Travel||13’1” / 4 meters|
|Entrance Security||Full-height light curtain / motion sensor – option for full-height door|
|Maximum Speed||6″ / 15cm per Second|
|Warranty||2 year parts|
|Rope Diameter||6mm galvanized steel rope|
|Additional Sensors||Out-of-balance & overload, overspeed detection and light curtain|
|Lighting Type||2 x 3w LED downlights|
|Landing Call Stations||2 Wireless remote control units – call / send facility (3 x standard AAA batteries in each)|
|Installation||Typical installation takes one days|
|Configuration||Single entry or double entry / thru-car|
Request a Call Back